Thursday, December 4, 2008

December 4th, 2008

Okay, I am such a moron...I can't remember how to get into my blog for the life of me...I know bookmark it...sometimes I am soooo slow!
I have been a little down and so I haven't written...but today I am getting around to decorating and am so excited. Our family went and cut down trees on Saturday after Thanksgiving. We had a lot of fun, it was Amron & Brooke, Lyle and I, and Betty Jo..she's our niece/daughter...she doesn't live with us, but is very close and so she is like a daughter. We had so much fun, it was a long day, it took us about 4 hours to pick up 6 trees....crazy times....and cold. The girls ended up spending most of the day in the pick up...until we couldn't "hold" it any longer and had to make yellow snow and freeze our backsides off...Haha ... (I heard that Jolene) Even that ended up great...we found the last tree that way...
I need to get busy, but I am doing great, and excited to have Christmas...and spend time with family and friends...that's all for now...

1 comment:

Jolene said...

they sell a t-shirt at Bahama Bucks (heaven) that says "I Eat Yello Snow" - I totally want it.