Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tuesday November 25th

Well, I started my morning with a run to Sonic for a diet coke with my s.i.l. Tanya....it's our daily routine. I believe we are at the point of addiction and that part is pretty scary to me. We really only go Monday through Thursday. I guess that isn't exactly an addiction, but close.
Today, I am going to continue cleaning up after the wedding. I still have stuff to go through and things to return. When you beg and borrow you have to pay the price. Deidra decided to go with all clear glass dishes and serving dishes, even clear serving utensils. So we are now the proud owners of 78 clear glass plates, salad plates, and glasses. We have about 100 fall napkins. And 13 brown round tablecloths and 5 rectangular ones. So we are set to have a gigantic Feast. We could host a ward party and furnish all the decorations. Maybe my next calling will be activities chairman....lol....that's a joke not a request...I like teaching Sunbeams.
I will report on my progress later...

1 comment:

Jolene said...

You are my blogging hero!
I wish I could come over an help you sort stuff. It really was such a beautiful night...