Wednesday, November 26, 2008

November 26th 2008

Today, I worked in the office for awhile, ended up going to get 2 diet cokes....so maybe I am addicted after all.
My VT came on Tuesday and it was great, I ended up getting the house in order and it looks wonderful...what a boost! They gave a great lesson from Saturday's session from Brother Wurthlin (sp)...I recommend reading it...

I am supposed to be making pies right now. I just have such a hard time with the crusts that I am putting it off, like that makes it any easier. What would you do?
Tomorrow I will not be writing..it's Thanksgiving. I hope anyone who reads this will have the most grateful, and appreciated day ever.
We, my dear hubby and I are going to be with my side of the family this year. I am making rolls tomorrow and pies today. My children have chosen other families to spend the day with. Deidra will come play games during the evening with Tanya's family. That has become one of the few traditions we uphold. Tanya has Rook cards for us to play "Nertz"... it can be a wild and crazy game if enough people show up to make it fun! If not we will end up playing word games, my favorite, and a good stand by.

I am blessed with the fact Lyle isn't necessarily into sports. He does love to work though...as long as it is the work he loves....ya know what I mean.

That's all I am going to start my pies, and probably dinner...

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I didn't know you had a blog! {This is Courtney}. I can't wait to see you at Aunt Lisa's tomarrow.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Jolene said...

I love that talk by Elder Worthlin too! I keep telling myself "Come What may and Love It!" Maybe I should blog about that - I seem to running on blogging empty. Courtney blogged something for me last night.
Can't wait to taste some of that coconut cream pie I heard you were making!